View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I do remember that event in S. Dakota but hadn't followed that particular story.

I wonder that I was going to come in here and wonder where Kathy was and here she is!! ((Kathy))

I wonder about the movie we watched Friday night. I watched it twice yesterday before I felt I had an explanation as to what was happening. The Life Before Her Eyes with Uma Thurman.

I wonder at how amazed I am at this summer's weather here in Iowa. We have hardly had any days above 90 degrees. I can't remember any summer here like this one. But not complaining.

I wonder that this picture makes gdoody look so little (he's not!) but it sure is cute. It's him riding his 'girlfriend's' bicycle, little girl helmet and all. LMAO!

I'm really wondering about DejaVu. I hope she is recovering from that incredible surgery.

I wonder about BMW too. She was battling pain and then that weather. Hmmmm, I think she is overwhelmed.

I wonder if BMW reported here that yes, her daughter's cast WAS too tight! She took her to the doctor and they had to redo it it was so tight.

I wonder if I could get our Flygirl to fly here and do my entire yard.

I wonder how Meg and Abbie are.

I wonder if Spanish Moss feels a little better in her decision making.

I wonder how Alffe's gd and Barbo are doing today. The neck of an old woman!?

I wonder about everyone here including our friends in the other forums. What a great bunch of people we have here.

Much love to all.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-25-2008), Alffe (08-24-2008), Burntmarshmallow (08-26-2008), KathyM (08-24-2008), tamiloo (08-25-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-25-2008), who moi (08-24-2008)