View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Tammi!!!

I'm wondering about redheadjudy as well.

Yeah, those sleep problems. Ugh. I've tried everything for sleep except trying to sleep without an aid! I've finally settled on (for now) Trazadone. I was worried about it being effective, but it has worked! Plus, the extra added benefit of a bit of antidepressant being added to my Prozac routine. It takes about an hour for it to really help, but it does.

My major complaint continues to be the intense stiffness in the morning and that damnable fatigue. I HATE that part!

I mowed my lawn yesterday and that kills me. I have been taking my Bruna for walks each day. Plus, I've been walking on my break every morning and afternoon at work. It's helping the strength in my legs. When winter hits, I'll just start walking around the building I work in unless it isn't too bad outside.

ACK!!!! Fall and winter coming! I don't want summer to go away this year! Usually I like the 'cozy' feeling of being inside and staying warm when it is snowing....but I have really been liking the weather this summer here. Very unlike a normal Iowa summer.

Oh, redheadjudy, my sister was a redhead. She had gorgeous red hair. Well, she was gorgeous inside and out. (She died Dec. 15, 1986 from metastatic breast cancer.)

Hugs to all.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (09-13-2008)