View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default leaning curve

hello Benjamin I,m on a bit of a learning curve my self, sorry to here this has happened to you as well. I had to get my lawyer to write to my GP to get him to refer me to a neurologist, and I,ve got plates in my head, and my GP thinks it depression, so I can understand what you are going through, all I can say is, and I,m sure you have heard it before is that its going to take time, I am just coming to terms with this myself doctors seem to want to go for the easy answers. I get similar feelings to you they will probably say its due to PDSD and I was assaulted so it maybe true to some extent in my case but I stress every one is different you say you are feeling a lot better now than you did so that's positive have you herd of headway here in the UK they have outreach workers and have help me It seems that the healing process with the brain is so slow that we some times don't notice the changes or improvements so keep in touch mate any time

vini
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote