View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Janet,
I am glad you are back. It sounds like you are having a rough time. It seems like when we are injured we keep hurting that injury.

Bill is still doing better then I am. He is like the energizer bunny. He's setting here right now with his oxygen on watching Monday night football and just got back from a 3 day hunting trip with the boys. They kept a good eye on him though.

We are just taking it one day at a time. My Dr. is worried sick over him and he's had several talks with me about him and is trying to help us both get things in order. He was in ICU Christmas day last year and it was scarey.

We still collect antiques. I still do my cobalt blue and Disney for the boys. I think we have over 3000 pieces of Disney. I buy those walmart crates and fill them up. The boys will have them when they grow up. I said if they don't want their collection they can sell them and help pay their way through college. I have to get 2 of everything.

I redid my kitchen in blue. I have the blue onion pattern curtains and have blue onion dishes along with the England dishes, Staffordshire.

I just started pulling myself up again about 2 months ago and getting back to trying to do something around the house. I never leave it accept for Dr. appts. I have missed several of them in the past few months. This last bout of depression has lasted about 2 years. The first one lasted about 6 so I did better this time. I have a lot of support. I still have a great Dr. that treats Bill and I like family. He's been taking care of us for over 16 years so it's been a blessing for us.

I am hoping my sister does better this time too Janet. She calls me almost everyday. Her kids are having trouble accepting this guy.

I just got off of IM with Claudia. She and I had to catch up and I did miss all of you and I do hope I can hang in this time.

Give me a call anytime. I would love to catch up with you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote