Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Bonjour Who Moi!!!

Comment sa va aujourd-hui?

Now I'll put my question into english and I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO ANSWER.

In all honesty, how do you think life began on this planet?

Get crackin!!! lol

Melody

Mel, I don't think I am smart enough (heck, I don't even think I am smart enough in the first place. LOL) to even tawk about how life began on this planet...

plus, we'd then have to consider the religious aspect of what some might define how life began and then...well, it would just be too beyond my black holed brain to even comprehend. LOLOL

I think it should be explained by people a lot smarter than I am..and there are tons of people here that are! LOLOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, I will tell you how life started pour moi:

My dad was hitting on my mom one day by making eyes or something, and then you know, the earth moved under their feet and the heavens shook (so they said, could be just a cheap bottle of ChampAGONY. LOL)

and then there was this little tiny tadpole looking thing, his name was "Bob"

he was a really good swimmer, he swam at the speed of light so someone called him: lightning Bob.

when the gate opened, Bob got ahead of everyone and he was really proud of himself, he didn't know where he was going, really...but he just knows that he's been preparing his whole life for this...

then he bumped into this round thing that was really huge, blocking Bob's way...so Bob looked up and saw this round Egg looking thing making eyes with him...and he asked her politely,

"ma'am, would you mind moving? I have to keep on swimming..."

"why Bob, where are you swimming to?" she asked

Bob didn't know the answer but he's always known about the Holy Land that his friends talked about...it was called the "Bmow" (B is silent)

(most of Bob's colleagues were dyslexic)

So Bob said, "I am going to MOW"

The Egg then smiled..

"mow?? Are you a good mower??"

Well, Bob didn't know what a mower was but he was not going to admit that he wasn't a good mower, so he said yes, he was...

The Egg then said, "OK, I will pay you 10 bucks if you stick around and mow my lawn for me."

At that time, 10 bucks were a lot of dough. So Bob stuck around, lost his tail and now, some 40 and some change years later

here I am about to go outside to mow the lawn for FREE...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (08-25-2008)