View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 06:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettynpinkk View Post
HI, i am a 27year old women. I just joined this site and soon will be posting a thread more to do with my diificulties. I have been disignosed with depression, learning diffficulties, bordering line A.D.D, anixiety, personality disorder. I think i have OCD, maybe border line autism and border lin scitzo frinea. I go around all the time wondering what elsei have. Because of my personality disorder theres times i consider myself to be a vibrant, confident, intelligent free women that feels like she has no difficulties. But theres also alot of times i make uncontrollable movements( i think) with my head or feel uncomfortable feelings. When i try and push through my anixiety, when it comes to ex: school work, staying focused on anything, i can't. I have this spyril( please excuse my misspelled words) uncomfortable feeling that will not let me push through by fears or success. I don't know really howi feel but i am trying to explain it as much as possaoble. No matter how hard i try and push though the fear i have an uncomfortable feeling in my head.
I guess there is no such thing as borderline autism. What i meant by that is something that is on the borderline of normalcy with some small to moderate character behavious of autism. So what ever that is called i would like to take a few questionares and compare. Hopfull something not to difficult to read.
Thank You
prettynpinkk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote