View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Peg

Hi Peg!

I think it could be a few things. Maybe rule out esclating medical things like, my asthma kick me with the seasonal change, humidity change, perfumes, car exhaust, someone smoking near me etc...triggers, amking me cough. Even a dusty musty place.

The other thing is if it is chronic ask the medical doctor to check it out, xray pumanary push test etc.

But, that said, With a phrenic nerve compressed in the neck, and traveling to the diaphgram to make the lungs work, I do think it is possible that it can be affected and cause a cough. IF it is not working the diaphram correctly, can poor expansion make a feeling of cough, Not sure, but would inquire. But, the tight chest, also if the lungs are feeling compressed, wouldn't a knee jerk reaction be to cough?

I know between my ashtma and ongoing problems I ahte the tight chest unable to take a breath feeling. If only I could get a good yawn!

The other thing that use to floor me was the buzzing in the front of my chest like a pager or ell phone would feel on my waist band agaist me....it would vibrate or buzz...I have not had that since my last trigger points and restarting my valium 5 mg a day....
well. have to get tucked in, long day with helping with the grandson while they packed today..
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-23-2009)