Thread: Tore up
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tomorrow is the last day

For this doc, and it really I feel it is for the good. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement, I thought by now I would have the SSDI/SSI, and didnt think there would be any spread at all of the RSD. Boy was I wrong LOL!

My SSDI case is at the appeals council now, and my attorney says we should be hearing one way or another by Nov 11. He also said at the moment I cant add any info to the case, not until they make their decision. Im believing for the outright win this time around, but if they dont I have a very good attorney this time. Not like the one that went to court with me .

I want to post replies on a few of the threads, but I just cant sit here that long typing. That is such a bummer. Im pretty sure the RSD spread into the right shoulder, arm, and hand. Plus I think there is some other damage in the shoulder as well, but im not to sure what it is. My skin is real tender over the whole arm and hand, and the shoulder makes alot of noise when I move it that also hurts like the dickens. Popping, and clicking, and I think swollen too.

Well thats it for me for now.

Love ya all
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote