View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Leslie my legs did a lot of twitching way back when. It happened so often and it reminded me of the same feeling I would get when my cat walked gently up the covers the same way the cover would feel.

It went away as it moved up my legs .

Or so I thought it would be the best, only it wasn't as it kept going up my legs. The higher it went towards my knees, the less difference I felt. .

But I still walk great. It is amazing to my really how well I do walk with dead feet and it all the way up almost.

I'm just worried about when it goes over the knee now and would like to hear in another thread if needed, how they manage if it is over their knees.

It is in hands bad now but I know it will get orse from how my feet did.

It is still managable but I have to keep myself thinking of the better things in my life now. I sure can't lose focus on the good things.

I have been under a lot of stress lately and denying that I am worried and my whole body, especially arms, is doing that bit that feels like my nerves or muscles are switching back and forth, really fast. I don't like it as I've started wondering how Parkinson disease does a body.

After injury, fibromyalgia. More life denenerative disc and then idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. I hope it ends there.
Zayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote