View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Erin,

Sorry you're a little blue today, it must be going around!!
below is a link to a wonderful web site, about people who don't look sick, but in fact are, like us!!! this link goes to a page that explains how precious each bit of my energy is, it may help some of your family and friends, I hope so(also hope the link works!!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/na...poonTheory.pdf

I thankfully have a wonderful sister, who helps me out no end, and occaisonally cries for me, because it upsets her to see me this way, I know I am very blessed with a family who cares.

I am going through a trying time at the moment, for some reason my MG is bad again, even my neuro is perplexed at how I go from great to terrible all the time. At the moment I'm just holding it together, crying alot more than usual, and getting frustrated!! I wish I had an answer for you, but I've found I just have to take the bad days as they come, because if I get too upset, my MG gets worse!!!
Keep comming here!! talking to like people helps, and if you need to email me, to talk to get things off your chest, we will work something out(my emails not on the forum), most of all don't be hard on yourself, which is something that took me a long time to learn.

Sorry if this is a bit long, you take care, and know I'm thinking of you!!!!
redtail
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote