View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Awwwwwwww.. Mary!! Sweetie, I am so, so very sorry that you did not get that damn battery removed and placed where it should be! You need a attorney to sue their butts off. My God, hun, they put it in, why oh why all this false hope for nothing!! What is their damn problem anyway??!! The no good for nothing's make me sick and madder than all heck!! I'm sorry that you cried. I would have done the same thing, then got mad and told them, look, do something now, or you'll be hearing from my attorney!! Now, you have your daughter's wedding in more pain, pain, damn, pain!! Yes, it does make thinking real hard on us RSD patients, but it can also make us want to strangle "certain people" when they do really stupid, dumb stuff to us!! Mary, please, if they do NOT get back to you on Monday, you call up an attorney(A good one) and get 'em for pain, suffering and whatever else you can. You my dear friend have waited long enough, hun. I am sorry this happened to someone as dear as you!! Love, and I'll E.Mail.. P.M. you tomorrow. Love, Desi (Here are some gentle hugs, sweetie) (((Hugs))) (((Hugs)))) (((Hugs))))
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote