View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 04:39 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default The next time you're at WalMart

Do NOT buy the Turkey Meatloaf with Cranberry Glaze on it from the meat department. (it was in the same display case as the hamburgers of questionable origin, and right next to the beef meatloaf made by the same company that created the Turkey Meatloaf...guess we'll be returning that package of meatloaf tomorrow afternoon. I sure wont be eating it)

We bought it, and consumed it for dinner. I am not enjoying seeing a reappearance of it at 4am. (well, I wasnt sleeping anyways)

I feel like that guy in the Alien (Aliens?) movie just before the Alient Monster crawled it's way out of the guy's stomach the hard way. Well, maybe not that bad, maybe more like the passengers in the movie Airplane!

Hopefully I wont have to be sick any more...I dont like the broken ribcage feeling that the muscle spasms in my ribs give me. (argh! spasticity sucks!!!! and it sucks even more when you're throwing up!)

I'm assuming that this is food poisoning and not some nasty stomach flu. I dont want the stomach flu. I'm going on a vacation this weekend and dont want to be recovering from my stomach trying to turn itself inside out)

and I apologize to anyone who thinks this is TMI.

Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-25-2008), dmplaura (08-25-2008), Vonn07 (08-25-2008)