View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just woke up.

I feel a little bit better now that I've gotten some sleep. (didnt get to sleep till 630 or 7am)

I still feel a little yucky, but not anything like what I felt earlier. My dad thought that something in the "meatloaf" gave me an upset stomach and not a true food poisoning. (now wondering if that was actually meat)

It's scary how easy it is to get sick from something you eat. I get food poisoning several times a year usually. This was probably the mildest bit of yuck that I've gotten from something I've eaten. I just feel like I've got a hangover and my ribs hurt a lot on the left side today. Whole body hurts now.

I hope I feel ok to sleep tonight, I need to get my sleep patterns to a more normal setting, I dont want to ruin the boyfriend's vacation this weekend because my brain is on Greenwich Mean Time and not on American Central Time.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote