View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:50 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder that the Emmit Till story still shocks me til this day. I have it on DVD...

but I do have wonder about not letting those that are racists take a hold on our psyches. That if we let them bother us, they win.
(not preaching to anyone, this is all my personal perspective )

I still think that we are getting stronger and better...nobody is saying that there aren't any schisms. But racism exists on all levels...I've seen it dished out from all sides...and just choose to ignore it...yes, it's easier said than done, but it CAN be done...

I wonder that I am really happy with where my frame of mind is at this point in my life overall...that I am not holding on to grudges anymore and just want to do whatever little I can to help make the world better...I know, tall order...

one small thing at the time...

and I wonder how lucky I am to have found a partner that is in sync with my thinking and so much better than I am...she gives so much on a DAILY basis, to all her patients...they truly benefit from her....

I wonder if you all will keep your fingers crossed for us....we made a huge decision today regarding something very important...

and it'll have huge impact on our family's lives...

((((hugs for the room))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-25-2008 at 03:38 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-25-2008), Alffe (08-25-2008), Doody (08-25-2008), KathyM (08-25-2008), Nik-key (08-26-2008), tamiloo (08-25-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-25-2008), Twinkletoes (08-25-2008)