View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

and i've got plenty of doo dads and chashkies (sp).

there were tornado warnings with a couple of touchdowns in a town about 15" from here. but we didn't even get rain. the weather in the summer months can be wierd here in CO.

the rest of the wk is supposed to be nice and temperate. so barrack and all the partygoers at the outdoor stadium won't have to worry about inclement weather. the stadium holds about 76,000 people. better than any outdoor venue could hold.

i'm not stepping a foot near downtown denver but from what i hear there's lots of celebs in town too. i'd like to hobnob with Brian Williams. michelle obama is speaking tonite and ted kennedy is in town. they said he's going to speak too.
should be interesting.

anyhoo...i did go grocery shopping this am before it got too hot. i'm going to buy better because i've been on a sugar binge for a wk. bad, bad. DM, can i hide behind your skirt so cindy doesn't see me. shush, she's coming

also they say with radiation tx that your body uses a lot of energy to heal and that's one reason you get so tired. they encourage you to eat fruits, veggies and lots of protein. so that's what i bought.

i go for my labs wed and they're not going to be a pretty site. my BS's have been a bit higher in the am too. and i've gained a couple more lbs. as my dr would say, i'm moving in the wrong direction. i think it's time i changed that.

so maybe with a new thread will come a new inspiration and a new cause.
le chiam, to life!
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (08-25-2008), Taffy (08-25-2008)