View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Spanish Moss and Moi know they are in my thoughts (even tho I don't know what's happening, I want you to know I respect and care for you both dearly )

I wonder if I can admit I hear your anger dear ((((KathyM)))) as I have witnessed prejudice and judgement first hand when visiting various parts of the united states. Sadly, its everywhere in this world....

I wonder why I've never heard of listeriosis before.... there is a serious outbreak of it here in Canada (its a bacterial infection) and people have died... came from a very reputalbe meat company... their stocks have dropped drastically....

I wonder at how people handled these things in the days before the media....

I wonder if Scrabbley is all settled into her new home and now going crazy readying her life for school in the fall...

I wonder if I'll ever send out postcards to those I promised I'd send to....

I wonder if I'll ever see a light at the end of the cleaning tunnel... I'm still cleaning the home of a 95 year old spinster who was a hoarder.... I'm actually fascinated by the chore... and oh, what a chore it is!

I wonder at how cranky Librarians are.... and if they are cranky everywhere.....

I wonder if I'll be the BEST UN-cranky Librarian our library has ever hired?!!

I wonder at how adorable Grand-doody is.... cuter everytime I see him!

I wonder where our Lara is????????...........

I wonder at all the terrific support you all were/are when I told you of my reuniting with my estranged son..... baby steps....

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-25-2008), Doody (08-25-2008), KathyM (08-25-2008), Nik-key (08-26-2008), tamiloo (08-25-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-25-2008), Twinkletoes (08-25-2008), who moi (08-25-2008), Wren (08-25-2008)