View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default I think I am hypomanic

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bobby,
How did you wrap it up with the Therapist? Will you get set up with someone else? Dr. M?
I really hope you found a way to sleep.
For me, Sleep makes all the difference in the world.

You friend is a little nazi if she expects you to sit through a play/show that you don't find satisfying. But I guess some people think other people should stick to the arranged plan.
I've walked out of movies, but never had the opportunity to walk out of a show.
I remember wanting to walk out of the Opera Madame Butterfly years ago in high school. I considered myself a seirious musician and still found that it took forever for the actors/ singers to get to the final scene. Most of the rest of the high school buddies with me on the trip bailed early in the opera.
Mari
I hugged Ann goodbye even though she said it was against clinic policy. We laughed a lot..especially at my self destructiveness. I will miss her. She told me that most clients see Dr.M once a month or every other month and I see him every other week. I am looking foward to my new therapist Kathryn. She supposedly has a sense of humor. Also one of the fellows I was talking to who is a muscian and was shot seven times and got out of prison after 15 years last year and who is bipolar II and who just signed a 1 and half million record contract sees her and said she was wonderful. He seemed very complex and wouldn't put up with any sh@t.
My sleep is totally ridiculous. I am racing and have been too impatient to write. Too impatient to do anything except keep the tv on. My friend pushed too hard on the show and gave me too much pressure. In the end she told me not to go because she saw how upset I was getting. I was so happy I went. I WAS GLAD TO BE ALIVE....my friend John noted that was a rare feeling for me. Today she agreed with me that most plays weren't worth sitting through. At first she wondered if my email was true when I described how hearing Paulo Szot was a performance of a life time. I keep on going back to you tube to listen to that song.
It is nice to hear that you walk out of movies rather than punish yourself.
I hope your husband's burn is much better.
Bobby