View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello :-)

Today was the first day of my CNA Program. I was so excited that I hardly slept lastnight...CRAZY! Class starts at 7:00 and ends at about 2:30. We spend most of the time sitting and watching power point and taking notes. The note taking was a little rough because my hand kept cramping up all the way into my forearm...kinda bummed me out. I haven't done much writing in awhile...typing is just easier and faster. I hope that the cramping improves with the more writing that I do, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't.
Regardless, I will deal with it and get through this.

We read four chapters per day and have to answer questions about each chapter. The questions are multiple choice and most of them are pretty simple. However, some of them...I think, are intended to trick you! Or, it could be that I haven't been in school for about twelve years and I am a little rusty. There are a lot of definitions and terminology that I have to memorize...it's a lot to take in. The neat thing is that I can actually feel my brain working harder and my memory sharpening up. It is just proof that our brains need to be exercised! I'm lovin it! I am so happy that I am doing this.

Well, I just finished my homework at about 6:45. I better go study and spend some time with my family.

Evonne
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote