View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 08:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ohh Good Morning All (Beware)

What a crappy day out. It is dreary out. I haven't slept for two days now. My body hurts all over. I am sad. I finally talked to my doc last night on the phone and begged her to get me off the neurotryptaline and put me on something else. She agreed and now I will start with something tonight that begins with the letter "T". HA!!! Sounds like a segment out of Sesame Street!

Bottom line - I haven't had a No. 2 in almost 4 weeks (which is not unusual these days) and I am sooo miserable. Not to mention the pain that goes with it. God I hope this will be the answer by switching this drug. The only other possible solution would be to get me off the Tagamet. But I need that. I am a severe sufferer of Acid Reflux to a point of having had the surgery to repair my esophagus back in May of 99. Now all of the hardcore meds have ruined everything and about the only thing I can swallow without acid return is water.

I hope I haven't grossed anyone out. If I have please be adult about your response. I am feeling very sensitive today!! NOT!!! I wish you all the best as usual. Love you all. Chin Up xoxoxox

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote