View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
How the heck do you feed 4 cats when you're trying to get one of them to lose weight!?
If you figure out a way to do that, Doody, let me know, cuz we have the same problem. 4 cats, 1 dog..The youngest cat (and the only girl) was abandoned by her farm cat mom by a litter box on a friends porch. She was only 3 weeks old, very tiny. A calico with a Mickey Mouse shaped gray patch on her side..We named her Squirt. My daughter fed her with a syringe, and she'd crawl up on her shoulder and..well..squirt.
Now, she's 15 pounds and gives the guys a run for their money. Everyone knows who's in charge. The middle two are brothers, also rescue cats, and part Maine Coon (fortunately they didn't get the huge size). They're both a deep gray, the long haired brother is Shadow (very sneaky, always underfoot). He's nearly deaf and has a high pitched girlie voice
. His brother's the short hair, same color and markings. My daughter named him Smokey. Neither of them have ever bitten or purposely scratched anyone. So sweet. The oldest is an orange tabby called Pumpkin. Besides the color, we got him at Halloween, so it fit.

The dog is a Buff/White Lhasa named Hobbit (short with big hairy feet), and definitely a "Mama's Dog"..

PolarExpress is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote