View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 01:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello all.
Steve, your clamming and boat-raising activities appear to be doing great things for you.

Burkle, your mountain camping and hiking vacation with grandchildren sound like a blast!

Joy, sorry to hear about your not-so-good day. We haven't talked in a while. If you were to pm me with your new number we could remedy that.

John, hope the cooler weather allows you to turn off the noisy AC so you can enjoy the claviochord. Your experience with the canoe reminds me of how many years my canoe has sat unused in the back yard. We just put our grandson who spent the summer with us on the plane back to Seattle, and I might have enticed him into an excursion on a local lake, were it not for the high nineties and triple-digit temperatures we have experienced most of the summer. Summertime is not good outdoor activity season in this part of the world.

Chicory, glad to hear how you have responded to the PT. I'll bet you will find that voice therapy will do wonders for your vocalization too.

Evonne, you sound like you have found exactly what you were looking for in a career. I'm very happy for you.

Well, now that grandson Will is back in Seattle, mowing our fair-sized lawn is my job again. As luck would have it, after performing perfectly for him throughout the summer, the lawn mower quit on me today just before I finished with the front yard, after running just fine for the back yard. It is now in the shop and the yard will just have to grow another week or so until it is fixed. One of my neighbor's front yard needs mowing much worse than mine, so maybe no one will notice!

Be good to yourselves, everyone.

Robert

Last edited by RLSmi; 08-26-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: identifying the "it" in last paragraph
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote