View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:09 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if I can vent here again without scaring anyone.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...082608.article

I'm going through some MAJOR flashbacks from childhood, so here goes. This is NOT directed at anyone here. This is directed solely to those punks who think it's fun to kick out people's teeth with their beloved boots. This is directed solely to those who believe the shrill screams of their victims as they beat them with their precious baseball bats is music to their ears. This is directed to those who think killing a man proves strength and starting a civil war is a noble cause.

If ANY of you think you are man or woman enough to touch a hair on the heads of the Obama family, you BETTER prove it to me FIRST. Show me what you've got! Go ahead and TRY TO KILL ME! Polish your pretty boots and be sure to bring your aluminum bats!! I'll do you a favor and tie one hand behind my back.

My door is open and my light is on. I'm ready when you are.

Give me your ear - CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??!!!!!

I wonder if anyone knows my little girl will be singing the National Anthem on Thursday night. I couldn't be more proud of my sweet American Idol.

I wonder how many more days I can stay awake and alert. We are at war, so I don't have the luxury of turning my back to eat or sleep.

I wonder if I had a heart attack last night - sure felt like it. Would be nice to see a doc to make sure, but if I go through the standard testing it will cause my heart to explode for sure. I'm quite certain my aorta is still intact - doubt I'd be here posting if it weren't.

I wonder if I have any "soldiers" to back me up so that I can take a nap. (Casey searches high and low throughout the house)......Darn it anyway - Nope. I'm just one tin soldier here.

Last edited by Chemar; 08-29-2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: NT guidelines
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-27-2008), Doody (08-26-2008), Nik-key (08-26-2008)