View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
quote [I won't take medication because i have heard way too may horror stories about it.]

Sometimes there is a chemical imbalance in the brain/body and meds are needed to keep you in the correct balance.

Often it takes awhile to find the right combo for a person same as for those in high pain, often a trial of meds is needed to find the right one.

THIS IS ONE OUT OF MANY QUTOE THAT I HAVE READ FROM DOCTOS ANDOTHER PEOPLE ABOUT MEDICATION, SO I CUT AND PASTE IT

Over the last decade while I was researching this process, I met countless people who were suffering from depression. MOST of them were taking antidepressants. And not ONE of them was actually cured of their depression! EVER!

And why not?

Because drugs only mask the symptoms. They will not, and can not cure you.

The problem is more than just some "chemical imbalance". depression won't be cured by any dosage of antidepressants.

You might feel temporary relief, but that is all you will get, and it will only be for as long as it takes for your body to adjust to the current dosage. And then, after a little time passes, your dosages will likely have to be increased or adjusted.

Do you see the cycle here?
prettynpinkk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote