View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 01:34 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder at how transparent my emotions are...I just let loose without thinking sometimes...

I wonder at that I am much better at it though, thank foogness( )

I wonder at how da wife is truly my rock, or da rock....

she is the one that is going through more pain...yet, she is the one with true strength...

I wonder that I have so much to learn from her, from her strength...

I wonder that I am...I am learning slowly, unfortunately, I am a slow learner...

I wonder at that when I am in the mud, it's hard to see the light, yet when I pull my head out, I can see it much better..and it's good to be reminded...

everything does happen for a reason, I deeply believe that...but that includes trying the best that I can, that we can...and so we don't question ourselves later...and then let the snow flakes fall, where it may...

I wonder if I can just thank you wonderful folks, for "listening" without prejudice...and that it is with heart felt thanks...

I think I need to go find my head again...I am so looking forward to Sept, when I go see my pdoc and to have him tell me that I am nuts....

I wonder at the new folks posting lately and how great it is to see them, Gazelle, Jprinze, caliTJ, clownie, and others (sorry, if I missed anyone, NOT intentional)

I wonder at how I miss some of the names, thus the bumping today....

I wonder if KM will get that heart checked out if need be? It won't heal itself if it is truly a heart problem and it is worth all the pain in the butt procedures if something IS truly wrong?

I wonder if I can leave ((((BIG HUGS)))) for the room and da broom....

that you all have a wonderful rest of the week while I shush and just...

LISTEN

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-27-2008), KathyM (08-26-2008)