Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Predictions and the end of the world have always intrigued me. As I was sitting here contemplating the universe and antimatter, and I O's. I remembered a thing that I believe was called the "black box". If I recall right this scientist created this box that used random event generators. At first he wanted to see if ordinary people off the street could influence the box by using their minds to either cause it to generate a one or a zero.

Amazingly every person he selected off the street could influence the random event generator. He then made some more of these black boxes and put them around the world, then connected them all together via the internet.

Some of the things this box generated was absolutely amazing to me. World wide on certain special days these boxes would go crazy. They seemed to start going wild before major world wide events like 911, major earthquakes, and even Princess Di's death.

I am not sure if this thing is still hooked up, but what they found was astounding! What it shows I think is that everyone is connected with some kind of global conscience, but it is subconscious LOL.

Man the possibilities would be endless if everyone could tap into this conscientiousness. We would possibly be able to see into the future to see if there is anything to these end of world predictions. I will be interested to see what this black box does on Frank's birthday, that is if we are still here LOL.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (08-26-2008), who moi (08-26-2008)