View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Morning Everyone

It is so good to hear from all of you..

Marcus, I do remember you from the old board, a long, long, time ago.. LOL The way my memory is, I am surprised that I remember anyone..It's good to see you are still around here though..

Claudia, I really hate to hear about Frank. It seems to me that the only part of my body I hurt anymore is the RSD part. Is Frank getting help for his RSD now? I don't know how he went so long without getting any help, but some men just have to act tough..LOL My ex was one of the biggest babies when it came to pain..LOL I am glad that you are keeping your pain to a level you can deal with. I have learned that I either have to deal with it or let it get the best of me, and the latter will not happen.. Sam is who I was trying to think of. You know we used to email each other and then my pc was down for awhile and I just didn't care to fix it but then decided I would have it fixed and I lost his email addy, but he did email me last year and I never got the chance to answer him. I sure hope he is OK.. It sounds like Vic is still doing great work and I hope he comes back around soon. I would love to say Hi to him as well.

Dana, So how are you doing girlfriend? How are things in sunny Hawaii? I wish I was somewhere sunny today. It is so yucky looking out today but it is suppose to be 68 so it shouldn't be as cold as last week was. So are you still working? I have a terrific job that I love. I manage an Oil and Gas Company and for the past 6 weeks have had the place to myself. We have another office in West Arkansas and we are moving this office there. I just haven't had to move yet, so I have nothing to do all day but play around on the computer..LOL

Well I have to get me some coffee so I can get motivated this morning, and I am so glad to have found you all..

Love to all,
Janet

jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote