View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 12:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi all,
thanks for your care and responses,

yes, I was considering all those silly symptoms could be somehow B12 def. connected - but - although I have thousands little different symptoms every day, the most troublesome for me is (besides the muscle weakness) the tinnitus (neverending sound that comes frome "somewhere above" my head) - and - vision problems: all I see is constantly moving back and forth, swinging /jerking /wiggling or whatever else - which makes me constantly even more dizzy than I am .. - which seems not to be typical for B12 defficiency, as my doc said - and when I had been checked for B12 deff. - the results came back ok;

I have never been checked for FMS - as I have never had any pain (but the abdominal area "burning" feeling, which is quite new to me - and which I am not sure If I can call it "pain" .. )..

I have had "Evoked Potentials" test (normal) and MRI (brain, C spine) - both normal;
only the spinal tap showed 4 "o" bands plus (as doc said) quite high levels of IgG and also some IgM elevation.

My neurologist still keeps saying "I am healthy"

Thank you all for your responses and info
(I would not have ever believed B12 defficiency could cause so many problems ..)
a.
alena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote