View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Question for Copaxone users

I was just wondering if anyone who uses Copaxone has noticed anything weird with their skin and hair while on the Copaxone.

Anyone notice that you can barely go 12 hours after washing your hair before it feels greasy and dirty again?

Anyone notice their skin feeling oily and an increased number of acne pimples, no matter what you do?

or a sensation of feeling dirty even if you've just taken a shower?

increased sweating??? (and even if you wash everything that sweats, you can still smell it!)

For the past few days, no matter how much I wash my hair or shower, I just cant get away from feeling oily and icky. Today I washed my hair around noon...around 5pm, I felt like I hadnt washed my hair, it felt like I hadnt washed my hair in days. It's an icky feeling...and the general sensation of feeling dirty and sweaty so soon after taking a shower is driving me nuts.

Am I just nuts, or maybe need to change my brands of soap and shampoo, or can this be a side effect of Copaxone???

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
0357 (08-28-2008), Dejibo (08-28-2008)