View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks glen, I've checked the spreadsheets and they're quite extensive indeed. I wonder if the neurologist would even know where to send samples to get these tests done here in Australia.

I'll have a hard time convincing him to undergo further testing but I will try especially seeing the ENA came in high.

I had a major facial/head and neck flare last night...all "burning up" and excruciating pressure pain everywhere. TOok 2 meryndols and felt a little of the R sided facial and R neck throat area spasming and took little edge of the pain. Has taken me all day to recover.... so Im late posting back.

Thanks for your suggestions again...all we can do is keep trying..But today has been a hard day.
THINGS that affect my condition
moving my arms/hands increases myoclonus in palate/pharynx/larynx..if it gets really bad the areas will Cramp painfully and burn electrical

(this is frustrating since you need your arms and hands for everything)

Physio triggers a delayed attack

tight clothes are out

Foods I avoid; cafffeine, all packaged foods, sugar

Eating pattern;Alkaline foods and anti-inflammatory foods, small meals, one food group or two at a time. Must not eat alot at any one time or ever since my body tends to "React to the food..." with an immune response??? I don't even know if this is possible. But I can tell that I've reacted to my own body's production of heat after digestion (when on very low medication) and myoclonus and burning at its worst..

Temp tolerance limited; cold causes R side of face to freeze/throat/neck /hand cramp/spasms

also have problems with heat.

Don't wear metals, Use bicarb and salt to brush teeth (for sensitive teeth & burning mouth)

Too much auditory/visual stimuli. For most of today ive avoided EMR, no TV, no computer and have been in a dark room so as to re-strengthen myself.

I use ice if I have to and have been for a decade or so (on face/head/neck/throat/ back upper right quadrant spinal cord)

At any rate I don't know how all these above triggers relate to others who have neuropathic pain
burnmyo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote