Old 08-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
No way! Leave the BF home!
I cant leave the boyfriend at home. He's the one driving!! (we're only going about 3 hours away.

I'm actually now thinking of leaving the laptop at home. Kind of thinking I dont want to drag it with me. It's heavy. I dont have a small suitcase, so I'm putting enough t-shirts and shorts and underwear for the 3 days into the suit case I have. I should have room left over in there for a book, a knitting project (because all my crochet projects are too big to carry with me now), my hair dryer and some shampoo with lots of room to spare to put any souvenirs that I might buy into the case. That way I only have to drag around the rolling suitcase and a purse.

If I carry anything extra, it'll be a pillow. But I'm a bit scared to bring a pillow because I'm scared there will be bedbugs.

Most of my clothing that I'll be taking is pretty much replaceable, so if I would end up with bedbugs, I wont have to worry about losing anything.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote