View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 11:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi. I have Sat. Sun. and Mon. off. yay! I need it too. Its bad when your cranky enough to want to smack yourself.

My son is a bit hypo but is handling it like a champ....such an improvement. - my younger neice thinks I'm the devil because I wont allow her to purchase and wear a string bikini to a pool party on Saturday, and is even madder because I wouldnt allow her to buy sorry excuse for music cd where the lyrics were about how women are good for nothing but sex. 12 is too dang young. Upside to the preteen drama - she didnt lose her temper and go off the deep end, (vast improvement) she just let it be known that I am the devil. Shes going to be even madder when she finds out the birthday girl's mom invited me to stay at the party and help keep an eye on the kids....

I caved and went and filled my klonopin script - even 3 or 4 hours of solid sleep is better then 2 hours of restless sleep.

On a good note my oldest neice made the 8th grade girls soccer team, and was moved to honors science.

Good luck on the sleep tonight Mari.