View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Should I call my neuro about this?

I'm going on a vacation saturday. I've noticed today that my right leg around the knee feels a bit stiff and numb, and tonight I've just noticed that my feet are numb on the bottoms. Oh, and I've got the tingly arms and what feels like a pulled muscle in the right side of my neck. (dont think the pulled muscle has anything to do with the numb and tingly things)

Would it be a good idea to call the neuro and ask if there's anything I should do (like beg him for a short course of 'roids) before leaving, or something I can do over the weekend while I'm on my trip to keep the numbness and stiff knee from bugging me too much?

I'm already planning on a cane, just trying to decide if I want the one that collapses down to a small size (folds up) or if I should take my nice, pretty one that's perfectly adjusted for myself. (I'm thinking my nice pretty one would be a good one to take, since it would probably make a good weapon to smack a bear with if we encounter one at the state park we're going to stop at in Minnesota on monday)

Oh...note to self...buy a whistle for the state park. (dont wanna get lost, but if I do, I want them to find me before next spring.)

My last vacation, the MS Trolls left me pretty much alone that week. Why is it they're wanting to play this week? (Murphy's Law?) I was walking at Costco tonight with my parents while shopping, and felt like I was tipsy, without the fun of the alcohol.

I just wonder if I should ask for a Rx of steroids that I could take with me (but not fill unless they're needed) I really dont like the steroids, but I dont want to not be able to keep up with the boyfriend because I'm dragging a leg behind me.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote