View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ok, I'll call him first thing, just in case he isnt there, maybe one of his neuro buddies will be able to tell me if I need anything (Rx's?) before I leave.

I think my neuro is off on fridays...hopefully that's just every other friday, because I'd prefer to talk to him than the other neuros.

I think I'm almost packed for saturday. Picked out some t-shirts, pair of jeans, extra undies...couple of crochet/knitting things, my camera and a book.

Taking my nice cane, and I'm sitting here getting used to my brand new sneakers (should have bought those weeks ago) Taking my Crocs with me because I know my feet wont like wearing sneakers all weekend.

I'm leaving my laptop behind...probably...just seems like a lot to carry just so I can check messages here and on my crochet forums. I'd rather have something to crochet. I may take my PDA tho, since I can put music and Word documents on there to read when I cant sleep and the boyfriend is sleeping.

I'm excited! Even tho it's just a weekend trip, I'm actually getting out of town for a couple of days. Yaaaaay! I cant wait to leave now. I probably wont sleep tonight and I dont even leave till saturday morning.

Last time I went on a vacation, I had the Insomnia From Heck the night before we left, I was so tired by the time we got to our hotel. (drove slowly across South Dakota because I had just developed a UTI...lucky me! Good thing that by the time we decided to stop for me to see a doctor, we were in the only town for several hundred miles that had a hospital...which is in Chamberlain, SD...that is such a pretty town!)

My having to stop every 30 minutes (argh!) kept us from getting to our hotel till 11pm (we left at 6am) Boyfriend was not pleased, but wasnt mad. Just tired.

I hope that I can avoid having anything medical happen to me this weekend. (made sure to pay the $8 for the hotel insurance if we dont make it up there. That way I wouldnt have to pay for the hotel if something weird happens MS-wise...)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote