Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KELLWANTSANSWERS~
I sure do feel 4 you!!!!I had 2 kitties spayed/neutered at the same time about 2 yrs ago.
I kept them in their crates for a few days.
Obviously i let them out[one at a time]LOL
Throughout the day sevral times,but it was still VERY challenging!
I hated having to keep them locked up,but it was for their own safety..I found out quickly-you can't stop a cat from leaping/jumping..LOL
Like isaid: i let them out frequently during the day/evening,but even one at a time-they kept ME hopping!!!
Since you only the one,keeping him in a small room might work out ok.
I hope your baby recovers quickly..Also i think it's pretty awesome that you rescued him!!Just love hearing those kind of stories.
All the best to you and the prince
I tried the crate but he yowled for four hours straight. He won that round. He seems to have settled in lounging on the seat of my scooter. I put his favorite quilt up on it.

When will his appetite pick up? He is eating about half of what he normally eats. I keep a bowl of good cat kibble out so he can nibble when he feels like it. There is a reasonable amount of clumps and poo in the litter box so I am not particularly worried. Forget "treats" he will not eat any moist food. He will not eat tuna, macaral, cooked or raw meat. If it isn't kibble (dry) he won't touch it. Forget mixing anything with the kibble. If I try that, he just gives me a filthy look and walks around the apt. flicking his tail, madly.

I have always had dogs and understand their behaviors. This critter has me baffled. He acts like a roomate, not a pet. I wish he would pay his half of the expenses.

Last edited by Jane; 08-29-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: sp.
Jane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (08-30-2008)