View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Josie.. I do like the new board.. It seems like there are really a lot of good folks here and a lot less stress than on the "old Old board"..LOL I think when I was on that board my oldest had just graduated and started to college and my youngest was still in school.. Both of them were big into basketball and am so glad those days are over..It was getting really hard to go to all of the games, but I did it.. You know how it is when you have active kids...you have to push yourself to go to their functions.. Those were the days!!!!

I bet you are so proud of Jay.. Sounds like him and Meghan are doing really well. Meghan will be happy with Cosmetology. You know I have been a hairdresser for 24 years now, but of course had to give it up full time when I got RSD. I miss it so much, but still have clients that just won't let me quit. LOL There is a lot of money to be made in that business as well, so I think she'll be glad..

So you still talk to bubba huh? The last time I talked to you , you was dating twin, and he was going through one heck of a mess..LOL You sound like me, you don't have the desire to say "I Do" again..LOL I guess if I found just that right persson, that after a few years I might get married again, but no time in my near future.. I love doing my own thing, coming and going as I please and not having to listen to anyone gripe about it..LOL

I did go to Alaska and had a wonderful time. I really do want to go back and would like to maybe in the spring.. My friend that lives there is coming in for Christmas, or right after so at least I will get to see him soon.

Well I know how it is to have to get up from the pc after a short while.. Since I am at one all day at work I just don't get on it at night, but now that I have found you all again, I just might have to try to get on when Dana and some of the others are on as well.. I miss all of our IM chats we used to have half of the night.LOL I laughed so much back in those days that my side would be killing me. You always made me laugh regardless of how depresed I was or how bad I felt..

I've missed you a lot..

Love Ya,
Janet
jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote