View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

N O W I R E H A N G E R S !!!!

LOL I wonder why I'm watching that old movie. Oh, I know. My dear sister, Janine, and I went to see that movie when it came out. We were shocked at it.

I wonder if Joan Crawford was bipolar or what? This day and age she'd be arrested no matter who she was. Does anyone know????? I'm really curious about that. Maybe I'll have to look that up as well.

I wonder if Tammy knows we'd like to know when she is having her surgery!!!! Is it for your back dear lady???? I will hold you close to my heart! You are one special, wonderful person.

I wonder that I'm glad to see that (((BMW))) is feeling well enough to post.

I wonder that i've been out of touch newswise and wonder how the storm is going down south.

I wonder if they will halt the rep convention if the storm gets really bad.

Guess I better check that out.

I wonder how excited I am for (((Meg))) to start school. I wonder if she can get a student work-study job at her school maybe?

I wonder at how nice it is to chat now and again with (((Ms. Alffe))).

I wonder that I came home with big tears streaming down my face this morning from daughter's house. Too long a story. I think my son-in-law just sometimes gets to me, though I know he doesn't mean to. Too much negativity for me.

I do wonder at how precious my grandson was last night when he saw me. He just ran up to me and grabbed me and said I love you grandma! I picked him up and he hugged me so tight and gave me kisses. Sigh, I love him so much.

I have a nasty headache and awful arthritis flareup today. I wonder how all the wonderful people here are doing today.

Love and hugs to the room.

Oh wait, so nice to see snoozie posting.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
snoozie (08-30-2008), tamiloo (08-30-2008), who moi (08-31-2008)