View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am also a headache sufferer long before I was dx'd with MS. I am a true migraine sufferer but also get tension headache for which I take fiorcet.

My neuro is not one who believes that migraines and MS go hand in hand and treats them separately. Migraine lesions look different than MS lesions and the radiologist has pointed that out to me.

Since I started on Topamax, I have been migraine free. I do get tension headaches occasionally and fiorcet takes care of them. I also get occasional sinus headaches and I can definitely tell the difference due to the location of the headache. Naproxen doesn't help me at all for any type of headache but I know it does help some people.

Have you had a CT scan when you get these headaches, Laura? I have had a couple of CT scans, especially when the headaches were quick onset.

I do have a spinal lesion but it's not the cause of my headaches. It's a T-spine lesion. I usually know the reason for my tension headaches

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-30-2008)