View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Liza jane:

I printed out the medications page. That one I can fill out.
But I have all the reports and all his blood tests and to be honest, I know they will be ordering new tests. And he goes for new blood work tomorrow.

When he gets that blood test back, I will definitely try and fill in the stuff on your blood test page.

But I don't think I can do the stuff you guys do with the charts. Don't think my brain can function that well. I took one look at the charts and said "oh my, these guys do these things??" I can only imagine Alan taking a look at them. He can barely use the remote for the cable tv.

But thankfully, I have all films, all reports (his last compete work up was 3 years ago) so I know they'll order all brand new things.

Alan said this to me before "melody, I know exactly what's wrong with me" (he does this at least 3 time a day after goes on the internet).

so I said to myself "oh lord, what's he got now"? This time he goes "peripheral vascular disease". I walked over to him and said "you know, you just might have something there" I've been checking in that area and a lot of his symptoms make sense.

But we can speculate all we want, we just have to wait until November 20 and the first appointment.

I can't thank you guys enough.

I am curious about something though. Alan was diagnosed with Idiopathic PN, like many of you. Isn't it a given that SOMETHING has to be causing this PN? It just doesn't appear from no where right?

Does it every really happen that somebody has Idiopathic PN and they never ever find out why, even after loads of tests?????

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote