Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 05:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I could be wrong but...

My interpretation of events is that Jerry assured Keesha she was safe and that Dan was the target. Keesha agreed not to tell Renny and besides the reason of her promise, I think she didn't want to unnecessarily freak Renny out with the scenario of Dan coming off the block. (Renny had already figured out that if a woman came off, the other would go up and the same for the guys.) Memphis and Jerry did seem to strike a deal of some kind which I think was simply agreeing to vote Dan out as trade for not putting Memphis up. (I think there was some convo about the F3 with Jerry as well but I wouldn't count on THAT!) I never saw the POV mentioned in any of those conversations so although PeePaw was playing it smart, he didn't think of the worst case scenario of Memphis winning POV and taking Dan off.

At this point, Keesha knows she's safe from Dan and Memphis. Jerry still thinks that Memphis might not use the veto but he's the only one. Basically, Renny thinks she's screwed -- and I do believe she's right. Jerry told Reny about the part of Dan's deal with Ollie about keeping Keesha safe so I'm sure that's helped confirm her suspicions that they'd vote her out over Keesha. The two women are such good friends that I don't see them campaigning against each other and well, in Keesha's case, she doesn't have to. I think the only thing that could change this is if for some strange reason Memphis is convinced to not use the veto. Don't think that's gonna happen though...

**end of commento**

Last edited by Bearygood; 08-30-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Punctuation would be nice!!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-30-2008), Becky21 (08-31-2008), Doody (08-30-2008), JessieSue (08-30-2008), SandyC (08-30-2008)