Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 07:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ruh Ro...

April may have been a loosie goosie with bad judgement and devoid of self-awareness but I never said she wasn't smart. Memphis was her big target because she thought he could take the game. Actually, Angie said the same thing and Memphis was her ally!

So far Memphis has an agreement with both PeePaw and Dan for F2 and Keesha up to F3 although he adds that he'd "like to be in the F2" with her. Keesha's told Memphis that she would pick him over Dan so it's really as good as an F2 agreement!

Renny is suspicious that Keesha knows what's going on. Memphis and Dan make no bones about the reason they want Crazy Auntie out -- she could win the game. She's made no enemies in the house, including April who she got evicted!!

Unless something drastic happens, looks like Memphis will be in the F2 one way or the other. Maybe something else will happen but the only thing I can think of is if Keesha decides to align with PeePaw. Might be a smart thing for her to do since I'm not sure if either of the guys will really take her to F2.

On th lighter side of things, the ever coniving Dan Dan the Charming Man teased Renny by accusing her of talking more to her "stepdaughter" than "stepson". Then he said something like "I'm the son you love and Memphis is the kid down the block you can't get rid of."

**end of spoiler**
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-31-2008), Becky21 (08-31-2008), Doody (08-31-2008), JessieSue (08-30-2008), SandyC (08-30-2008), yeahbut (08-31-2008)