View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 05:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeebean View Post
Loretta, thanks for the note. I too struggle with anxiety and depression since developing RSD. It is really a mixed bag of systemic troubles for me. Along with the depression I now get anxiety attacks and my heart starts pounding for no reason whatsoever. It really scares me at times but it tends to calm down after and hour or so. It is really hard on my system. I have had a lot of medical tests which have not shown an abnormality other than the RSD so I guess it is all part of this disease. It is frustrating and exhausting. I hope you are able to build on your plan and can exercise more in the pool. Slow, consistent exercise has been the hallmark of any shred of wellbeing since my diagnosis.
Hi CoffeeBean, many on this form have anxiety, heart palpitations, panic attacks. The anxiety is not good at all for our condition. I take 3 pills a day 2 mg. of Lorazepam. It helps so much. I did have a bad ekg so went thru a battery of heart tests. All the involuntary organs are affected . Hope all is well. hang in thre Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote