View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 03:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimS View Post
I had to go look.

It's called "Party Blender". It's white and grey but has everything that the Bullet has including the juicing insert and the cups with screw on tops (of course we don't use them because of my issue with plastic).

That's my only gripe. I wish the containers were glass. But we don't store food in ours.

I really like the different sizes of cups though. Even though I blend a lot of stuff, we use the small cup the most, the big cup second-most and the blender pitcher the least. We haven't used the mugs at all though. It is nicer to clean out a cup rather than a great big blender pitcher every time.
Thats my only problem with "The Bullet" too...the cups are plastic and "feel" cheap. But that motor works very well, and the seperate blade attachment makes clean up so much easier than a regular blender!

Cara...check Amazon and ebay, there are "brand new, never used" ones available for relatively cheap. Mine came from a warehouse, the box had been damaged but the unit was fine and unused. (I double checked when I saw the box) I'm big on getting the best deal, LOL. I've also seen them at bed bath and beyiond, which sends out coupons if you get on their mailing list, and gift cards from certain credit cards.
mistofviolets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote