View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 01:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma View Post
Ellie
All set up for you now.
I think I got it added right! They kept me up till 3am then woke me up at 6am, I have no clue what I'm doing I am so tired.

I also at one point forgot I was being recorded and called this place everything BUT a hospital.

I found my 'mean' bone, and it lacks any control. At this rate, I wont be blogging about my VEEG until I get home. I plan to be honest, but how I am right now - I don't know if I can control my language. They took my meds, my sleep, my food, etc. Plus quitting smoking on top of it.

I didn't know I could be so mean! I'm impressing myself, hah.

They did move the electrode on my head after I finally broke down in tears and said to move it or I was checking out AMA.

They fail to realize what triggers Trigeminal Neuralgia and didn't seem to care that something was making me sit here in the most extreme pain while they tell me to 'rough it'. Roughing it is peeing without toilet paper in the woods, having your face shocked when it would take someone less than 1 minute to prevent it is not roughing it, it is dealing with pain that you shouldn't have to.

I'm pretty PO'd still. I need a taser gun, and then shoot at people who think it's easy to 'brush off' trigeminal neuralgia.

Zap them once, then say "brush it off, weaksauce!!"

haha.

Yeah, I'm still in a mean mood. I want to go home, I lost count on the number of times I cried. I'm either crying or complaining. Maybe tomorrow I'll find a medium.

I doubt it, I want to go home.
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote