View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteague View Post
I'm a new member hoping to get some answers. I have started having tingling, numbness, coldness and burning pretty much all over my body. It started with just coldness in my face a few months ago. I haven't found a lot about the cold sensations, but I know someone else must experience them and hopefully has gotten answers. I am seeming to baffle the doctors. I have already had blood tests and MRI, spinal tap. The nerve conduction is the only thing coming up abnormal.

Hi ssteague - sorry you have to be here..

When you say cold, do you mean cold to the touch? My toes sometimes feel like I have been walking barefoot in snow but they are not cold to the touch just the inside. Along with the hands, forearms, feet and shin area of my leg, I have the numbness on the left side of my face (only the cheek area) most all of the day. I do get the numbness and tingling in other parts of my body but only at bedtime, then most of the night. This night time numbness is all up my left side, on my left hip and around to the left side of my rear-end.
Leslie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote