Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:25 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

did anyone saw that show on ancient flying machines that came out a couple of years ago? I can't remember if it was the History Channel or Discovery Channel. They actually recreated some of those artifacts they found from the Eskimos and the Egytians and South America and they flew...flawlessly...

here is a website on those ancient machines:
ancient flying machines

ole hooved beaky one,

more cool questions you've raised...I am not smart enough to answer those but for my own theory and big mouth...

I think String Theory would make time travel very possible. But everything becomes an alternative...

if that guy was able to go back to see his dad, and let's say he got into a fight the first time, and this time, he decides to be nice. Then, would there be a change of events? Would he then want to go back to see his dad TODAY?

I am reading this book now by Fred Allan Wolf. He raised a good question:

"Did the early universe have a radius? How could it even have one? Because according to quantum picture it wouldn't have had any radius until that radius was measured? who measured it? When was that measurement accomplished? And then, a few physicists have come to a startling conclusion.

It is OUR observations NOW that are determining the past.

he then states that an observation of an event now somehow sends a message backward in time and "causes" events in the past. If this is true, then what is really the past?

It would seem that there is no absolute past, because there is always the possibility at anytime that some present event will alter it."

it continues to state: "A way out of this paradox is found in the parallel universe theory.

In other words, there are parallel pasts---an infinite number of them. The past that is altered by the present is just one of the many.

Since, according to relativity, there is no such thing as absolute present (NOW, LOL) then waht is present for someone could be the past of the future for another. Consequently, it would seem that the future also communicates with the present, but which future?"

OK, while I understand this in concept...does someone want to volunteer and explain what it REALLY means?? LOLOLOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote