View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Cathy my sister sent me this website to look at (must be a sister thing). I to am very independant and have suffered for 4 years. I have gone to a gym and exercised everyday for a year to correct walking and strengthening leg muscles. Working as a carer. Royal Brisbane Hospitial Drs said to me, see you in a wheelchair. That's when I said to myself no way and joined a gym. I guess its like cancer you don't know the outcome just have to strong and deal with whatever you need to.

Louise, i'm not sure if you get this or it's the right way. I would love to know more as for 4 years I've been suffering in silence with a probable spinocellabellar ataxia as I have had a spinal tap and numerous MRI and CT scans only making it difficult for Drs to diagnose. I exercise learn to keep walking heal toe and see a Occuptional Therapist for writing (which is still literate) Found work, and I am with a Company that know I have a limp and writing disorder, although diagnoses has not been made. My name is Sandy and I live in Brisbane, Australia. Would like to have contact with you and more information. Your reply as soon as possible would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sandy
Happiness is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote