View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Mari and Barbara,
Gee Barbara, I whine to you enough, even make plans and fail to do a dip into it. If only I had a better sleep patter, chronic fatigue is overwhelming, and the aches and pains.

Mari that sounds like good mental advice for me. I look at the total picture and see how overwhelming it is and what do I start with first...I am going to read the links.
I know I always have to have at least the dishes out of the sink and in the dishwasher and wash larger pans and wipe the counters before the husband gets home.

I feel better too going to bed when the sink is empty, I am going to try the shine and 15 minutes.
If I spend 15 minutes, each day on a task....and have 4 bedrooms, three baths, kitchen, living room, family room, the laundry room stacked with consignment clouthes.....That should be ummmm, 3 hrs each room 33 hours X;s 15 minutes,.,, I could be done in only 44 days...that is only a month and half....I could have been done over the summer! LOL

When I look at the big picture It feels like I could work 44 years and never get done....
THe sad part is, I have the 25 yr old here, the 13 year old I constantly have to pick up after, but she does her chores no problem....She has become a horder since the panic attacks have gotten worse. She does not like change, wants comfort things around her.

Yesterday for all the books and stuffed animals I had not a spot on the couch to sit.
Enough whining....I should stop fighting sleep and fretting and work on a good pattern, and then always take the time to challange one thing.

Maybe I should start with a closet a day, 15 minutes, Then at least I have storage area freed up!
Thanks for the support and tips..

Oh, I am not a type A personality. I can go to sleep with all this to do and not loose sleep. But I love when the holidays come and the dil does pitch in to sort clutter for me. feels nice. If only it stayed that way,

Di
Edited to add. I wonder when life is filled with legal matters, health concerns of not only yourself but family, stress, worry, just contribute? But, why can I sit down and produce a model for various programs and research. I am avoiding what I need to do....but it is not physical labor either.
I have a super busy life with kids appointments, grandson sitting, dd school phobic and not socializing.
I could go on and on......oh, and sadness is always just under the first concious thoughts.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2008), Mari (09-01-2008)