View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I really don't know how old the show was but they discussed things in 2005 that has happened to her. Debby is right they didn't say she didnot have RSD.

I just wish she would have chose to be a spokesperson for RSD as well as diet problems such as bolemia.

They also said on that show that any other person that has RSD would be on disability. She's blessed to have enough money to get anything she needs to keep her going. There are people out there that can work with it but I don't think many. I have a friend that is a nurse and she has it in her right foot and leg and she has kept working. She says blocks has kept it in check for her.

Anyway back to the heat. Those leg warmers sound like a good ideal. I can't stand to have anything on my feet either. I get too hot if I keep socks on my feet.

Do any of you have trouble dealing with the summer. The summers are worse on me in a lot of ways then the winter. If I get too hot, I'm a mess.

In the winter, my worse times are when the barametric pressure changes is when my RSD really acts up.

It just really blew me away when that Dr. said that people couldn't control their heat with the RSD. I just never associated it with the RSD.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote