View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 10:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Quahog...

Quahog, that is one of the worst and most frustrating places to be in!!! I have gone through years and years of getting docs who have told me that the problems in my back are not enough for pain. I have others who said, "Yes, Indeed! Lots of pain!" I've had a few that blamed fibromyalgia, and had a couple that do not believe in that. I prematurely turned very gray at about 40, and it does not run in the family. It is obvious that I am in severe pain, and STILL there are some that say it cannot exist. To h*** with them. Move on. Find docs who are genuinly compassionate, and believe you. Some do not advocate shopping docs. But, I do. I just started with a Rheumatologist who has changed my meds and is trying to find the right combo for me. What I have is not fixable. Right now, the meds are not working, but it has only been 8 days, and I am sure that she will either up it, or change it next visit. Don't give up hope. That is the worst thing we can do to ourselves...or, that we can allow imcompetent docs to do to us!!!

sally
sallyb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote