Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Time travel is one very interesting subject. I was listening in on a art bell show one night driving home from work back in 2001. They were talking about time travel, and discussing this guy named John Titor who claimed to be a time traveler.

He kinda came and went lol. His story very interesting, not sure what to make of it myself. I read the entire thing back then, and thought I should find this stuff and share it, and read it all again LOL.

http://www.anomalies.net/object/titororiginalpost.html

I think the idea of different time lines, and parallel universe's gives endless possibilities. Sometimes I think that the things that go bump in the night are in a parallel dimension. It is quite possible that our consciousnesses move over into these other dimensions where time would be different than what we experience in this dimension.

I think out of body and near death experience is when people experience this other dimension. Makes ya wonder how much is in that dimension, and how much can they interact with this dimension from inside theirs. Then add onto that the string theory, and it makes you wonder if there is a lot more that we are not seeing. Do the other dimensions interact on more levels than we can interact with the other dimensions?

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (09-01-2008), who moi (09-02-2008)